5 Aug 2015

Gold Details


Gold Details


Before I start, I just want to say my Venice Part 2 will be up soon and I have more exciting new posts on the way. :D 
When it comes to simple outfits, details are the key for me. As I was clicking away through slides of jumpers on different websites, I came across this navy one, which quickly stood out. That's right, I was totally digging the gold detailing on the jumper, and all of a sudden it was already in my basket :)
I loved how even though it's a crop jumper, the length is just the right amount for me - not too long and not too short. The fit is a little boxy and boyish, which I love by the way. 
As the jumper was the statement piece on this outfit, I built the other pieces around it, which was pretty simple. I went navy-on-navy with my Levis shorts and I didn’t think I needed any accessories as the gold detailing was doing a pretty good job. I finished off with my new lace up heels from New Look, which will be seen in many of my future looks. I hope you like it!






Gold detail Jumper, amazon (sold out)

Denim shorts, Levis



No comments:

Post a Comment