13 Jan 2015

Details

 Details 

The past few weeks have been pretty hazy trying to sort out some personal issues, hence the reason for my absence. I guess at some point, everyone needs some time alone to figure out what it is that we are looking for and what we’re working towards. I guess what I am trying to say is that, no one is given a certain path in life and we have to find that ourselves. Even though we might feel lost sometimes, we can always take time alone to really ask ourselves and understand what it is that you want to do, and then walk towards it.  








Cutout heels, New look


Now going to my outfit, I managed to find this amazing jumpsuit in sheinside. As you can tell by now, my obsession for cutouts and any details in general, well this one piece features both of them. This literally has everything - from cutouts, mesh details at the front and that gorgeous gold chain around the neck, so who is going to be bothered to wear accessories after that? This just oozes with elegance and became my definite choice for the New Year (by the way, I am pretty late but this post was from new year!). I also did my hair up to keep the details on show and kept the accessories quite minimal too. I finished the look with my cutout heels. I hope you like it!

7 comments:

  1. Love this jumpsuit and its details! It's super chic, you look lovely x

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your such a pretty girl and I love your style !
    thanks for your comment on my blog btw :)

    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment on my blog! love this jumpsuit xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this colour .... its so awesome like it mossssssssssssssssst
    Contrast Sleeves Dress

    ReplyDelete