17 Jan 2015

Looking Back


Looking Back
Not all of us get happy thinking about what we went through in the past or in life, but it is so important to look back and see not so amusing situations that once we were in, that road we have walked, with smiles or in tears, plagued by obstacles or with rewards. Our understanding of our own life is to be able to see and read the chapters of our own experiences and circumstances, recognising that we are the end result of these experiences. Whether it's good or bad, every situation gives us a new lesson or makes us see our own ability either to stop ourselves in time, to be happy and content with what we have at that moment, or push boundaries to achieve what we want to or what could be better for us. There are no right or wrong decisions, but a situation we can either make an opportunity or lesson out of.  Through these understandings, we will be able to go back to visualize our own experiences and decisions, seeing how far we have come, how much we have grown as an individual and creating who we have eventually come to be. It’s always worth reading these chapters that created our own book - honestly it would be a fascinating read.







I had so many beautiful experiences, great lessons and accomplishments in 2014 but today I am looking back at my personal styles. So here are some of my favourite outfits from 2014. You will be able to see how I have evolved and see the transformation of my personal styles. I hope you like the looks as much as I had fun doing them. 
Which one is your favourite?





2 comments:

  1. You have a great sense of style! I'm glad I discovered your blog!
    Let me know would you like us to follow eachother on GFC?
    I hope you have a great week ahead! Stay in touch!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style!!! Are so beautiful ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete