7 Jun 2015

Goodbye winter!

Goodbye winter!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a great week. I know mine was pretty crazy and productive at the same time. My food and drink intake has dramatically increased this week though. Well, I can hardly blame it on anything other than weather when it's this good! However, I am planning to keep it in control now because I am flying to Venice next week, which I have been insanely looking forward to. I will also be taking lots of pictures in Venice so stay tuned for that.
I put together today’s outfit as a perfect ensemble to say goodbye to this dark, cold winter and welcome these bright, sunny summer days. Even though my love for the monochrome palette will never fade, I am actually very excited about adding bright colours to my wardrobe. I decided to keep my turtle neck on for one last time, add my key summer piece - this Topshop playsuit - and finish the look with my black knee high boots. For my accessories, I kept it simple with just my Michael Kors watch. I hope you like the look!
 




White playsuit, Topshop (similar)
Gold Watch, Michael Kors





No comments:

Post a Comment