24 May 2014

Cut It Out

I literally wear jumpsuit all year around, especially cutout ones. In winter I wear it with long sleeve underneath and add jacket and in summer I normally wear it with bralet or half sleeve t-shirts. What I love about cutouts is that you can use anything underneath and let it peek out from the cutouts. I love to pair it with bright colour tops in summer as a pop-up colour. If you are someone who is not sure to go full bright/neons in summer then cutout styles are great way to experiment your transition but at the same time keeping it quite balanced. That way you can be stylish staying in your comfort zone until you are ready to go wild ;)

Jumpsuit: ASOS
Shoes: New Look
Bralet: Topshop

Love
Suzix

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome look! Effortlessly stylish. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your looks! <3 Check my blog if you can! http://www.micahdelr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jumpsuit, and heels too! nice look!

    ReplyDelete