14 Dec 2015

Glamor at Farfetch


It’s the party season everywhere! Whether it's a glamorous work do, festive Christmas with the family or crazy New Year celebrations with friends, everyone wants to look stunning, enjoy themselves and create amazing memories. To celebrate party season fashion, I was asked to pick out 3 items available from Farfetch.com, which capture the essence of glamorous festive dressing. 

Farfetch.com is a Luxury Fashion Retailer with a global network of more than 300 boutiques, including many well-known designer labels. The variety they have is unbelievable, so there was no limit to my excitement and I just couldn’t decide what to choose! After browsing for what seemed like hours, I finally settled for my three items: this directional mesh panel dress from David Koma, a classic Yves Saint Laurent clutch and these statement McQueen heels. You can shop them (or just admire them!) at their website:


You can check out my visual moodboad on the link below:



(Image: Farfetch)



3 comments: