3 Oct 2015

Blue is Everything


Blue is Everything 

As many of you can tell when it comes to colours, blue is everything for me. I wear it at every chance I get to wear colour - and yes, even in autumn and winter. These pictures were taken when it was actually sunny, hence my outfit and my sunglasses, but I guess it’s never too late. I think I can still get away with this outfit, plus a big coat and minus the sunglasses. 

Talking of the outfit, I've had this denim skirt for a while now and I actually have no idea why I didn’t even wear it once. Now that denim skirts are everywhere making a huge comeback, I thought it's about that time - when I see something I like and then remember I already own it and start digging in my closet. So that's exactly what I did! 


My look is based around this little blue top I got from Miss Selfridge. I love how it’s over the shoulder, with the flowy details delicately expressing the feminine sexiness of the outfit.  On the other hand, my denim skirt is quite casual and adding these cool sunnies perfectly balanced out the outfit to make it a daytime look.  I finished it off with my new pair of strappy sandals and I love them. I hope you like the look.






Blue Top- Miss Selfridge
Skirt- Market
Shoes- New Look
Sunglasses- Missguided

No comments:

Post a Comment