14 Jun 2012

Keep your eyes on stars and your feet on the ground.



                                         Trench vest Jacket: Forever 21- £19.99
                                          Leggings: Primark-£6.00
                                          Shoes: Carvela- £150

Hello lovlies,
So who says work has to be professional only? personally I don't think so, I don't think it always has to be the same old professional shirt, trousers, skirt and blazer. I like to add my personal taste at work too. I think a bit of edge can make an outfit less boring. Here I added this funky leggings and my favourite carvela boots with my shirt to give it a little bit of edge. I added this trench vest jacket and this bag to keep my level on the professional side too. A little belt might be small but makes a big difference on the outfit. So I used this belt to emphasise my waist. Enjoy the pictures.
                                               Love
                                                               Suzi x
                                                    

2 comments:

  1. i love the trench jacket and you look gorgeous in this whole outfit :) love how you paired the fun zebra prints with the more sensible top :) would you like to follow each other on GFC? do let me know xx

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete